Support the Commonality Institute
I will be your mouth now, to do your singing
breath belongs to those who do the breathing
warm life, as it passes through your fingers
flares up in the very hands you will be leaving
Over the course of fifty years, Grahn’s contributions in the areas of literature, philosophy and social movements have shown their deep impact by transforming people’s lives and opening their hearts. Perhaps you are one of the many people whose lives have been specially touched by her.
We want to share this experience with others. And this legacy-building only happens with your support. As an institute dedicated to teaching, extending and preserving Judy’s work, we are asking for solidarity and support from our community to make this happen. So we are asking you to join us by becoming a member of our pre-launch supporter community.
Thank you for stepping up to join us and donating what you can.
Judy Grahn, Anya de Marie, and Gregory Gajus
- We will develop and deliver a customized Commonality training for your community, group, business or organization
- Individual, business, organization or institution credited on our website/event materials
- Invitation to our special Weavers & Founders event with Judy Grahn
- Priority registration for classes, events, limited edition merchandise, and more
- An autographed copy of one of Judy Grahn’s books (your choice)
Donations can be made online with credit or debit cards, or bank transfers (lowest fees).
Checks can be addressed to “Commonality Institute / CCO” and mailed to 484 Lake Park Ave. #41, Oakland, CA 94610.
Commonality Institute is a fiscally sponsored project of CCO, 501(c)3 non-profit (EIN 83-1810568).
Donations are tax-deductible, minus the market value of any good or services (premium gifts, etc.) you may receive.